• If you arrive by plane, buses are available from the airport (line 1) direct to the place de Verdun. A taxi cost around 15 Euros.
• If you arrive by train (SNCF) various direct lines are posible from Paris or Bordeaux (TGV 3hrs).Once at the train station, you can take a bus which goes to Place de Verdun, lines 1, 10,17,19 or call a taxi
• If you arrive by car (from Paris) :
- Highway A10,A059, towards Bordeaux
- EXIT 33 (La Rochelle/Rochefort)
- Take the Eo5 (Towards La Rochelle)
- Once in La Rochelle, take towards "Centre ville"
• If you arrive by car (from Bordeaux) :
- Highway A10/A05(Towards Paris)
- Follow A837 /E602(direction Rochefort/LR)
- Once in La Rochelle take towards "Centre ville"
As the hotel is located right in the heart of the old town, you have the possibility to leave your car and visit all the historic sites by walk. If you are crazy about architecture do not hesitate to take a bike to go around the city and discover all its secrets !